Monday, December 18, 2006

Oh, and I turned 30!

Yes, that's the other big news I guess. Two weeks ago was my thirtieth birthday. Andy really wanted organise a special time for me to celebrate, but I really didn't feel up for a masive party. So his brain-wave was to hire a cottage and go away for the weekend with a few close friends.
I had the best birthday ever! Andy found the most gorgeous thatched cottage surrounded by fields complete with a little stream and hump-back foot bridge!

We were there for three nights and had a wonderful time, playing games, walking along the beach... on the Saturday night all the men cooked for us girls (we put on our best clothes for the candle lit dinner party - I'll try and track down a photo to add) which was fantastic. But the best thing of all was having our very own private heated indoor swimming pool!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy & Anna

wow- so excited that you will be a little family soon.

That cottage makes us miss certain aspects of England!

stay in touch
the Winstanleys, Florida

December 22, 2006 4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home