Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Baby Shower

Heather organised a wonderful "baby shower" for me last week. It was a fantiastic evening with all my girlfriends together to celebrate the coming our our little son or daughter, and to shower me with gifts! I felt so spoilt and got so many lovely things for me and "the chicken". Thank you so much to all my girlies who were so generous.
Everyone had to bring a baby photo of themselves and we all had to guess who was who - a great way for all my friends to mix with each other and loads of fun. Heather also organised a sweep-stake. Everyone was asked to guess the sex, weight and birthday of Baby Chamberlain... I'll keep you posted.
Big bump / little bump. Carrie and I - our baby's are due just three months apart, it'll be so nice to have another new Mum just round the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home